Tuesday, May 23, 2006

code words??

May 23rd ... June 23rd... 31 days... That's 31 days until Furbie is due. Originally I thought 2 weeks early would be nice... now... not so much. Two weeks early makes it 17 days away with is just over 2 weeks away and I'm just not sure I'm ready. Hell, some days I'm still at the this is really gonna f*cking hurt!

Ok, so I'm new to this blogging thing and I have a question. How do you blog about how you feel about work and stuff without totally ticking someone off. I mean, come on... not everyone has shiny happy feelings about everyone all the time. I guess I have to work on that one. Maybe code words for everything... pffft ... seems like a lot of work.

Second childbirth class tonight, should be interesting. Tonight's subject matter: epidurals.

Comments:
blogging about work could get you dooced - see www.dooce.com

On epidurals, remember - they can save a life but can also SLOOOOWWW labor down. I went from what would have finished in 14 hours to 27 by taking that damn sweet medicine, not totally glad I did.
 
Thanks for the link kulia... www.dooce.com... very interesting. No work posting for me.
 
Yeah, I'd save work posting for PMs.

Although, that doesn't mean I'm tempted. Whoo yeah, I'm tempted at times.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?